In order to help you navigate the system, we have compiled a guide to help you through the process.
Please note: If you are paying online by credit card, the maximum amount accepted for a transaction is $5,000.00. For multiple skater families, please create separate invoices.
STEP 1: Set up an account
- CLICK HERE to enter the registration site.
- Go to the top right hand corner of your screen and click “LOG IN”.
- Follow instructions under “First Time Registering?” Please note, the next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Participants page, be sure to add all skaters registering for sessions. If you are registering yourself for a program, be sure to check the appropriate box.
Once you are done setting up your account, you will be brought back to the Home page.
STEP 2: Registering
- Select the “Registration” tab.
- On the left side of your screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, select program of interest: FOR EXAMPLE - NPC Calgary - Singles or NPC Calgary - Pairs, or Coach Development Series
- From here, you can browse available programs. Sessions are available as full week packages (Full Program) at a discounted rate, or by choosing individual session days (Partial Program). Select desired session(s) by scrolling down the page. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only session desired click “Confirm & Register”.
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired sessions. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- You may combine and customize your programming by selecting an additional program under QUICK NAVIGATION at any time.
- Once you have collected all desired sessions and have clicked “Confirm & Register”, you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. Before choosing you must read and accept the Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct.
After you have completed the payment process, you will receive an electronic invoice via email.
If you require further assistance or have questions, please feel free to contact your NPC Coordinator. Contact information can be found HERE.